The use of online social media exploded into our culture about ten years ago and its popularity has done nothing but escalate since then. Virtually every major company uses it to create special relationships with their clientele and promote whatever new product or service that they are introducing. Social media sites like FaceBook and Twitter are highly interactive, and unlike any other form of advertising, allow a firm to instantly spread their message. The key to being successful using this form of marketing is to generate as many followers as possible. Another benefit that social media provides a company is that most people will enthusiastically endorse an organization if they truly appreciate it enough. When this happens, a firm’s followers will recommend their products or websites to their friends using interactive social networking. In some cases this will drastically increase a company’s followers without them having to spend any time or effort on the project. LAD Solutions’ team of social media professionals have been using and researching this form of marketing for many years now. During that time, we have created many highly successful advertising campaigns for a wide variety of companies. Below are some of the platforms LAD Solutions manages for clients:
- Blogging – Each and every website should have a separate section for its blog. The blog needs to be regularly updated with highly useful information that is unique and relevant to the company.
- Facebook – Facebook is probably the best known social media outlet, and definitely the most popular and largest one. On it you generate followers by accumulating “likes”. Once a person has liked your site, your firm is then free to send them updates whenever you wish. Facebook also now allows advertising on their website that a company can use to build up their likes. LAD Solutions’ advertising gurus know precisely how to create a highly cost effective advertising campaign using this one-of-a-kind social media powerhouse.
- Twitter – Twitter is one of the most popular social media interaction platforms. When you send out a “tweet”, it has to be 140 characters, or less. Needless to say, in order to get your message across within those characters, you had better understand tweeting at its highest level, and LAD Solutions does.
- Google+ – Currently the second largest social networking site in the world after Facebook, it’s a multilingual social networking and identity service owned and operated by Google.
- Instagram – This is a relatively new photo sharing site that many firms use to show pictures of their products, like menu items, smart phones or cars.
- Tumblr – If you are looking for a free website where you can create blogs to promote your company that will be well respected by the search engines, Tumblr is one of the best in the business.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a file sharing site where you can post videos, pictures, or just about anything else that your followers would be pleased to learn more about.